IT asset management is a growing, vital part of many enterprises today. Recovering revenue, securing corporate data and protecting the environment all serve an important purpose in today’s business climate.
Choosing a reputable wireless/IT asset recovery company encompasses many considerations such as:
• Is the company experienced and compliant with all EPA guidelines?
• Do they provide a dedicated account manager that understands your company’s needs?
• Do they provide a seamless, easy to understand process for effective management of your equipment?
• Do they accept all types of IT equipment?
• Do they provide the highest value for your wireless and IT assets?
• Do they delete all sensitive corporate data and destroy all recorded data via DOD approved methodologies for recycled devices?
• Do they have errors and omissions insurance that protects you in the event of a breach of security?
• Is the company’s downstream provider’s e-steward and ISO 14001 compliant?
• Do they have a zero-landfill policy?
Firefly is a trusted partner to many organizations throughout the US and Canada and strives to provide industry leading services and education for our clients and partners.